Win an iPad Competition
TERMS & CONDITIONS
This promotional competition (“Competition”) is sponsored and conducted by HANDOC (“Promoter”), a division of the Western Australian Plastic Surgery Centre (“WAPSC”).
- By entering the Competition and/or accepting prizes, all entrants and the winner agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The Competition is open to legal residents of Australia, currently residing in Western Australia.
- This Competition is not open to (a) a director, member, partner, employee or agent of, or consultant of any company in the HANDOC / WAPSC group or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by HANDOC / WAPSC; (b) a supplier of goods or services in connection with this Competition; and (c) the spouses, life partners, or immediate family members of the parties referred to in (a) and (b).
How to Enter
- In order to enter this Competition, entrants must subscribe for HANDOC Case Studies via the new HANDOC App before 5pm (Western Standard Time) on 30 June 2017.
- If you subscribe for Case Studies via the HANDOC App, but do not wish to enter the prize draw for this Competition, please email info@HANDOC.com.au to opt out.
- There is one (1) prize of an Apple iPad Pro 9.7-inch, 128GB, Wi-Fi + Cellular.
- The device colour may be chosen by the winner, subject to availability, following their acceptance of their winning place in the draw.
- The prize will be awarded to the winning entrant and is non-transferrable to any third party as part of the prize being awarded by the Promoter. It cannot be exchanged and/or converted into cash or other goods.
- If the advertised prize is not available or in the event of force majeure (Acts of God), or unavoidable delay due to conditions beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- One (1) winner will be selected via a random draw of eligible entries.
- The draw will take place at 9am (Western Standard Time) on Monday 3 July 2017 at the head office of HANDOC / WAPSC (Suite 215, 25 McCourt Street, Subiaco, Western Australia 6008).
- If for any unforeseen reason the draw cannot take place on that date, then the Promoter will endeavour to conduct the draw within a reasonable period thereafter and shall provide details of the new draw date on this Competition terms & Conditions page.
- The draw will be conducted by an authorised representative of the Promoter’s organisation and will be overseen by an independent third party.
- The Promoter will contact the winner within five (5) days of the draw taking place.
- The winner will be contacted by the email address provided upon entry. Every reasonable effort will be made to contact the winner. Should the Promoter be unable to contact the winner using reasonable efforts (by the email provided upon entry) within the timeframe above (point 5), the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to another eligible entrant on the same terms and conditions.
- In an event of a dispute, the decision of the Promoter is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- If you are entering this Competition, and agreeing to these terms and conditions, on behalf of your company then you confirm and agree that you are fully authorised to do so.
- By entering this Competition, the entrant and the eventual winner, indemnify, release and hold harmless the Promoter, its employees, directors and/or officers from and against any actions, claims liability for injury, loss and/or damage of any kind resulting from the Competition and/or the prize.
- Entrants who do not comply with these official rules, or attempt to interfere with this Competition in any way, shall be disqualified.
- These terms and conditions are governed by Australian law.
Limitation of Liability
- The Promoter is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by mobile phone or website users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in the Competition or by any technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Competition. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of, entries.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any problems, failures or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, providers, computer equipment, software, email, players, or browsers, on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet, at any website, or on account of any combination of the foregoing or otherwise.
- If for any reason this Competition is not capable of running as planned in any respect due to any cause beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, postpone or amend the Competition.